Group guided schedule
We estimate to resume our calendar in each of the regions according to the provisions of each local government.
Recommended in Argentina
Argentina is a big country, which has an ideal setting for bird watching and nature photography. Due to its geographical extension, it has various ecosystems and with them different species to discover. In this section we are going to recommend which, according to our experience, are the must-see destinations in each region so that you have a reference when planning your trip 🙂
Do not hesitate to contact us to help you coordinate the tour, we will be able to advise you so that you can know the best of each region and of course the best species of each area.
- RECS (Ecological Reserve of Buenos Aires)
- Vicente Lopez Reserve
- Ribera Norte Reserve
- Otamendi National Park
- Parque Costero Sur
- Punta Rasa Provincial Reserve
- El Palmar de Colon National Park
- Iberá Wetlands
- Iguazu National Park
- Urugua-I Forest
- Karadya Birding Lodge & Reserve
- Cruce Caballero Provincial Park
- La Araucaria Provincial Park
- Calilegua National Park
- Eco Portal de Piedra Private Reserve
- Tafí Del Valle y Cumbres Calchaquies
- Route 9 corridor
- Los Cardones National Park
- Puerto Madryn
- Nahuel Huapi National Park
- Lanin National Park
- San Julian Port
- Guided Tours for Birdwatching
- Guided Tours for Nature Photography
- Sustainable Tourism
- Birds checklist for private reserves
- Rental of photographic equipment, binoculars and scopes
Private Reserves and Lodges
Sandpiper Birding & Tours has agreements with different reservations and inns at a level, if you want to visit them in a particular way or want to birch outside the scheduled tours, contact us and get important discounts.
We also have the specialized support of different guides in almost all the provinces of the national territory.
Tienda en Línea
Here you can buy all the products you need for your bird watching trips, from clothing, equipment and field guides, you can buy online and paying in installments with your credit card. Come and see everything we have for you!